Friday, February 6, 2009

dragon tails...

this is a project i made in ceramics last quarter, and it's made out of straws. it consists of approximately 15+ boxes of 100 straws in each box. it is glue together with a hot glue stick, however if i were to do this project again i would use a different type of glue so it doesn't show the glue strings that occur after the glue dries. i used a variation of drinking straws (colored straws) and coffee straws (black). it took about 2 weeks of 4 hours a day working on this project to complete it, but at the end project it was well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment